Adventures in Crunchy Christian Parenting

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Inappropriate? Perhaps. Cute? Definitely. ::EDITED::

This morning I came downstairs to find Caedmon watching TV...naked. Of course, Caedmon is almost always naked so I really wasn't surprised. I could act like I'm bewildered by his tendencies towards nakedness but I'm sure my mom would take the time to comment and rat me out. So I'll just come out and tell you that my parents had an extremely difficult time keeping me clothed as a child also. I did, however, wear underwear on my head...a lot.

Ok, back to the point of this post. I set Presley down on the floor to change her diaper and Caedmon begged me to let her watch TV with him. So, I stripped her down and went to the other room to grab a onesie. When I came back the scene was just too cute to disturb.

[In an effort to keep my kids privates, um, private I have placed pink hearts over the boy and girl bits]

::EDIT:: Caedmon complained that pink hearts are for girls and requested that his be changed to a green triangle. Daddy requested that more of the wee one's behinds be covered.


Comments:

<$CommentAuthorSaid$>

This is just too adorable. You'll have something to bribe your kids with in their teenage years. LOL

7:31 AM

 
<$CommentAuthorSaid$>

Awww.

12:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$BlogItemHome$>