Adventures in Crunchy Christian Parenting

Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Wonderful, The Marvelous, The Bumbo Seat!

Pelkeys, Lamberts, and Dysons*. This post is for you!

This, my friends, is the Bumbo Seat. Every baby needs one. Trust me.





This seat is from South Africa of all places and is one of the best things we've purchased for Miss Priss. This is the only product in the world (and trust me, I have searched. the. world.) that allows an infant under the age of 6 months to sit up w/o assistance. This may not mean much to some of you, but if you have a baby who wants to be sitting up 24 hours a day, this is a huge deal! This seat will pay for itself simply by eliminating all the chiropractor visits I would face if I had to continue to hold my wobbly 3 month old in a sitting position all day! There's all kinds of fun engineering that went into the invention of this seat, but I lack the energy to tell you all about it, so just go the the website if you actually care.

In other news, we (and by "we", I mean Kevin) need to find a job in Lubbock. If we don't we'll certainly be spending a fortune in gas to go play Apples to Apples with Emily and Matt (Matt, you need a blog) every weekend! So y'all be praying for that, K? Because, seriously, I can't do this whole 60+ hour work week thing anymore. I'm starting to feel like a single mom people!

*(Emily, ignore the fact that you watched my daughter scream her ever lovin' head off while we tried out the Bumbo seat at Stella's, K? Thanks)

Comments:

<$CommentAuthorSaid$>

I like the way she is looking at her daddy!

3:32 PM

 
<$CommentAuthorSaid$>

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

4:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$BlogItemHome$>