Adventures in Crunchy Christian Parenting

Friday, March 30, 2007

One Year Ago Today...

March 30th 10:43am


Contractions?... Anyone?... Hello?... Bueller?

So I've been having contractions. Four contractions per hour to be exact. They started at 5 yesterday afternoon and I timed them till midnight and then I went to bed. If they continued on through the night they weren't strong enough to wake me up, so they didn't get timed. I didn't start timing them again till 9 this morning and they've stayed pretty consistent at 4 per hour.

Dr. Google will tell you that it's only a real contraction if it hurts. Dr. Google is a dirty liar. If Caedmon's labor is any indication, I don't have painful contractions until WAY far into labor. In fact, I don't think my contractions with Caedmon became painful till I was dilated to a 7 or 8. These, of course, haven't been painful at all. They're just very tight and they knock the breath out of me.

My midwife is scheduled to make a visit this afternoon and hopefully she'll be able to tell if we're actually making any progress.

2:38pm

Let's Get This Show On The Road

Dilated to a 4.

70% effaced.

Baby will be here late tonight/early tomorrow morning.

7:59pm

Um...no clever title...just...um...Update

Just got back from Caedmon's soccer game about an hour ago. I'm dilated to a 7 now so it'll just be another few hours.

I'm tired.

Need sleep.

Comments:

<$CommentAuthorSaid$>

I'm enjoying this, because just tonight I was transferring posts to my new blog about my Hazel's homebirth last April! I LOVE that beautiful preggie pic of you! and I LOVE the title of your blog~LOL!(((((HUGS))))) sandi

8:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$BlogItemHome$>