Adventures in Crunchy Christian Parenting

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hooked on Phonics Worked for Me!

I decided to sit Caedmon down with our new Hooked on Phonics program yesterday. I assumed that we'd make it through the first lesson and he would walk away with a firm grasp on a few vowel/consonant combos.

Fast forward 1 hour and we've powered through 3 lessons, Caedmon is reading 50+ words and he's begging me to let him move on to lesson #4!!

I'd like to say that I can be credited for any of this but really I just sat in the chair next to him and fed Presley.

Either my kid is a genius or Hooked on Phonics is one heck of a program!!

Comments:

<$CommentAuthorSaid$>

I am going to go with the former!

10:25 AM

 
<$CommentAuthorSaid$>

Glad things are going well with this program :-)

10:57 AM

 
<$CommentAuthorSaid$>

Happy V-day love.

8:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$BlogItemHome$>