Adventures in Crunchy Christian Parenting

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm A Big Kid Now!

Yep, that's right. I'm the big 25 today! Presley decided to be cute and wake up at 4:30 this morning and play until 7:00. I mean, seriously, this kid has slept through the night for like 3 months now and gets up at 7am on the dot. But not today, noooooooo.

In other news, Kevin forgot my birthday...again. I knew that he was totally clueless that today was the 22nd. So, in an attempt to entertain myself I decided to keep my mouth shut about it so that I could see the look of horror on his face when he realized what day it is. However, I got some cool stuff from mi familia in the mail yesterday and I just couldn't resist showing Kevin. So, it went something like this...

Me: Hey honey look what Mom, Dad, and Karli got for me.

Kevin: Yeah, that's nice.

Me: For my birthday *glare*

Kevin: Um...ok.

Me: You know...My BIRTH-DAY

Kevin: Yeah...your birthday. Your Birthday? YOUR BIRHTDAY! TOMORROW! TOMORROW IS YOUR BIRTHDAY OH MY GOSH!!!

The look on his face was all the birthday present I needed. Is that sick?

Comments:

<$CommentAuthorSaid$>

It was great to talk to you on the phone yesterday. Praying for you!

9:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$BlogItemHome$>